I create one-of-kind custom portraits of loved ones, family members and pets from your favorite photographs. These portraits make unique gifts or keepsakes for special occassions, such as birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and other holidays.
I am a professional portrait artist and a middle school art teacher. I can capture the spirit and personality of your loved ones in a way that a normal photograph cannot. Hand-drawn portraits can be made from several images that provide the best likeness and personality of your loved one. This enables me to customize backgrounds, add other accessories like bows, and combine more than one subject from different photographs.
1. Order your custom portrait online using the main menu. Follow the steps provided to order the portrait you desire.
2. E-mail your best digital photo(s) to me. Make sure they are high-quality, clear and sharp. Preferred formats are JPG and PNG. The more I can see, the better details I can draw. I can work from good quality mobile device images.
3. If you have special requests, please let me know. Custom backgrounds, additional subjects and costumes can be included. Please use the contact form on this page to provide the custom information.
4. In two to three weeks, depending on workload, I will send you an electronic proof by email for approval. Quality is my primary concern. If you have a rush situation, please use the contact form to ensure I can accomodate your needs.
5. Once you approve the electronic proof, I will mail your custom portrait to you.
You will receive a beautiful portrait on acid-free Bristol Board ready to be framed. I do not provide framing.
See the Order page for pricing information.
I retain all rights to each piece of art I create.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form